Pursuant to art. 13 of Lgs. Decree 196/2003 (Data Protection Code), CAPRICORN FONDERIA SRL, in its capacity as Data Controller, informs you that the personal data acquired with reference to the business relations established will be processed in compliance with the abovementioned law.
With regard to the above processing, it also provides the following information.
The purpose for processing your personal data are: performance of the contracts stipulated with you and the commitments connected to same; compliance with the legal obligations connected to the contractual agreement; organisational management of the contract; any external professional collaboration for the performance of legal obligations; protection of contractual rights; internal statistics analysis; marketing activities through the sending of promotional and advertising materials for products or services similar to those regulated in the commercial relationship in being, in situations already authorised by expressing consent.
Personal data will be handled on paper, computer and communication technology and incorporated in the relevant database, which can be accessed and therefore learned of by those specifically designated by the Data Controller as responsible for the processing of personal data and who may perform operations of consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate automated operation, in compliance with the provisions of law, to ensure, among other things, the confidentiality and security of data and the accuracy, updating and relevance of data with regard to the purposes declared.
The provision of personal data concerns the performance of all activities necessary and functional to the fulfilment of contractual and legal obligations. The result is that any refusal to provide data for this purpose may lead to the impossibility of the Data Controller to perform the contractual relationships and legal obligations.
Data may be communicated to the following:
– postal agencies, transport companies and shipping agencies, for aspects concerning shipping of goods and customs procedures;
– banking institutes for the management of receipts and payments; financial institutions and other companies or public bodies to fulfil legal obligations;
– legal firms to safeguard contractual rights;
– agents, representatives, commercial promoters working for the Data Controller, contractors, free-lance collaborators and customer companies;
– credit recovery companies;
– our other customers and suppliers;
– other external firms in compliance with contractual obligations arising from normal company activity.
Personal data will not be disseminated. With regard to the above processing operations, it is possible to exercise the rights as stated in article 7 Lgs. Decree 196/2003, within the limits and under the conditions envisaged in articles 8, 9 and 10 of the abovementioned legislative decree, writing or contacting:
CAPRICORN FONDERIA SRL Via Gandhi 30, 41122 Modena (MO), ITALIA
E-mail: email@example.com – P.IVA: 03281230361 – Tel:+39 059250510